In today’s episode Heather and Ute are getting to know each other. They discuss Heather’s recent road trip to British Columbia, the view from Ute’s kitchen window, how you cannot learn horse riding from books and how the feel for horses is the most important ingredient in becoming a good rider.
You can’t learn Horse Riding from a Book
Getting to know your new podcast hosts Heather & Ute
Our Guest today:
Heather Calvert (Canada) and Ute Tonia (India)
Where you can find Ute and follow her adventures:
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Find out where Heather & Ute live and what they see when they look out of their kitchen window
- Learn about Heather’s recent road trip to British Columbia
- Listen to why feel is so important while riding and why you cannot learn horse riding from a book
- Hear where Heather & Ute want to take this podcast in future
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
You can’t learn horse riding from books but you can learn from our video course! Check out the Equestrian Adventuresses Masterclass!
- Find our new hosts favorite travel item in our Equestrian Adventuresses Amazon Shop