In today’s episode Ute and Heather answers all your questions that have come in off Facebook. They also go into more detail on what you should be asking when planning your own equestrian adventure. This will become a regular feature on future horse podcast episodes so be sure to subscribe. Please continue to submit your questions and we will do our best to answer them.
You asked them we’ve answered them
Ute and Heather answer your questions
Our Guests today:
Burning Questions of fellow Equestrian Adventuresses
Join the tribe and ask your questions in our Equestrian Adventuresses Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- How much to tip on your horse riding holiday
- Visas you need for traveling or volunteering abroad with horses
- What to ask your outfitter before booking: what’s included, types of horses, style of riding, accommodation
- What to pack?
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
Our goal is to make your traveling experience as smooth as possible. To prevent you from regretting to have forgotten something essential, you’ll find essential items for your horse travels in our Equestrian Adventuresses Amazon Shop.
- Check whether you’ll need a visa for your next trip on passportindex.org.
Please remember to always double check visa requirements with your local consulate as well as with the consulate of your destination country
- Check out our packing list, which is inspired by our fellow adventuresses.