In today’s episode Heather talks with Kari Beerman, a fellow tribe member of the Equestrian Adventuresses community. They discuss how the purchase of her first horse was a life changing experience. Also hear some stories on her travel adventures and her journey to becoming a life long horse lover.
A young girls dream of becoming a cowgirl.
Ute and Heather chat with Kari Beerman, a Canadian Cowgirl.
Our Guests today:
Kari Beerman (Canada)
Cowgirl, adventuresses, loyal friend.
Join the tribe and ask your questions in our Equestrian Adventuresses Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- How buying your first horse impacts your life
- How to overcome challenges of senior horses in retirement
- Never giving up and always willing to try new things
- Calgary Stampede royalty
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
Are you dreaming of your next equine adventure? And you’re just not sure where to go? Well, look no further!
Download instantly the Best Travel Guides for Equestrians Series to unlock riding destinations, job listings and much, much more! Learn about some of the best places in the world to travel and ride horses on riding vacations. Best of all, we’ve made it easy for you to search for your next riding expedition or job based on your budget, riding experience, preferences and more!
Grab your 3 FREE Digital Books in our Travel Guide for Equestrians Series.
Or if you’re like me and you still prefer the old-fashioned paperback books, head over to amazon to order your paperback copies.
- Check out our packing list, which is inspired by our fellow adventuresses.
- Do you want to become a cowgirl, too? Why not mix it up a bit and show the gauchos in South America! Read Hebe’s story of her Life as a Gaucha.