In today’s episode Ute talks with Semra Yücel, a German woman living in Gujerat/India, being married to an Indian police officer. Horses have always been her passion, but she finally learned horse riding in India on an Indian police horse and now has purchased her first own horse. Semra tells us more about Indian police horses and how she is trying to improve their lives and how she copes with being the only woman riding in the police stables.
Riding Police Horses in India
Interview with Semra Yücel about Riding Police Horses in India
Listen to our new podcast episode in which Ute is talking to Semra Yücel, a German woman living in India and riding police horses there. They talk about what kind of life and work they have and how she is trying to improve their lot.
Our Guests today:
Semra Yücel (India)
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Learn about police horses in India
- What is their life and what do they need to do
- How they are trained and when they retires
- Interesting facts about Marwari horses
- Get to know about where and how Semra finally bought her own horse
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
We have been really busy to bring our brand new EQA TV to you!
The first season of our travel documentaries on horseback have been released. We take you to beautiful destinations like Greenland, Greece, Slovenia and more!
Enjoy watching the only horse series that travels around the globe to unique destinations in order to empower and inspire others to travel on horseback. Follow long riders cross-country travels, get to know the culture and people behind the scenes and enjoy the stunning landscapes from between the horses ears.
- Article about Police Horses in Gujerat
- Article about the Reopening of Police Riding Schools
- Article about a Natural Horsemanship Center in India