In today’s episode Heather and Ute talk about the Top Ten Horse Riding Holiday Destinations as compiled by the National Geographic Magazine. Each destination has its pros and cons and there are so many different things to consider – budget, terrain, horses or riding experience. A great way to get some travel ideas and do a little dreaming!
The Best Places for Your Next Equestrian Adventure
Ute and Heather talk to each other, sharing some of their experiences and discussing the different destinations and for whom they are suitable.
Join the tribe and ask your questions in our Equestrian Adventuresses Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- The Top Ten destinations for horse holidays in the world as compiled by the National Geographic Magazine
- Which of theses destination is suitable for you?
- How much of a budget should you calculate for each destination?
- What kind of tack and horses can be found in each of these destinations
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
Are you looking for something new to watch instead of old reruns of sitcoms? Well, look no further!
We are thrilled to announce that season 1 of the Equestrian Adventuresses series is now available on Amazon Prime in the UK and the United States. More locations will follow soon.
Equestrian Adventuresses travel around the world on horseback, sharing empowering women’s stories along the way. Explore hidden destinations and learn about the history and culture from the back of a horse. This is a show for those who love horses, travel and adventure.
- Top 10 Horseback Rides compiled by National Geographic
This list is part of the the National Geographic book “The 10 Best of Everything”
- Check out our essential horse riding packing list, which is inspired by our fellow adventuresses.
- Grab your 3 FREE Digital Books in our Travel Guide for Equestrians Series:
The Best Travel Guides for Equestrians Series to unlock riding destinations, job listings and much, much more!