On today’s episode Ute and Heather give some advice on buying a horse on a budget. They answer some questions on what you should be asking about the horse that you are looking at. And they offer up some tips to save money once you have purchased horse. Don’t forget to continue to submit your questions and topic ideas for future shows
Tips to saving money when buying a horse
Burning Questions of fellow Equestrian Adventuresses
Join the tribe and ask your questions in our Equestrian Adventuresses Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- What questions to ask when inquiring
- Saving money on tack and equipment
- Don’t go over board on horse board
- The difference and benefits of old vs young horses
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
Equestrian Adventuresses Apparel
We want to provide useful, practical and stylish clothing for any adventure! Let the world know that you are part of the tribe with our branded clothing. Shop now!
- Important things to look at “Buying your first horse checklist”
- Top questions to ask when buying a horse
This amazing list with 101 questions leaves no room for error