On today’s episode Ute talks with Kate O’Brian who has a dream of living and working in India for a year. When she met her friend Dushyant on a plane and he told her about his plan to open a riding club in India, she immediately jumped on board and supported him, scuttling between India and Ireland. Finally she has managed to get an employment visa and is scheduled to fly to India and spend a whole year there, longer than ever before. She talks about how she was able to get her visa and what her work and life will be once there.
Follow your dream and keep going
Have you ever wanted to live and work in a foreign country? Kate O’Brian did and now her dream is coming true. She tells us how she managed to get her visa and how she has prepared herself for finally spending one whole year working in India.
Our Guest today:
Kate O’Brian (Ireland)
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Planning and preparing to stay one year abroad working with horses
- Getting your working visa
- Living in India
- Riding Marwari horses vs Thoroughbreds
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
Have you ever dreamed about travelling to exotic countries but never quite had the courage to do so? Do you feel unsafe while travelling to new locations and feel insecure going out alone?
A lot of women feel the same way and that is why we have designed the Woman’s Travel Safety Online Course which helps women to travel the world confidently and not get into dangerous situations in the first place!
- Download your FREE E-Book How to Work & Volunteer Abroad With Horses
- Join our EQA Facebook Group in order to follow Kate and her adventures
- Duke Riding Club
- Article about Working with Horses in Ireland
- 10 Tipps how to get a job or volunteer with horses abroad