On today’s Heather and Ute talk all things techy. They share some information on popular horse apps that can be downloaded on to your phone. These apps can help with trail riding , health management and safety. They also share some information on halloween and tradition involved with that. Please continue to submit your questions and topic ideas for future shows.
Have all your horses info at your finger tips.
Are you always trying to remember when you wormed your horse last? Or how many miles did I ride on that trail. Heather and Ute share some information on some great apps that you can download right to your phone. There are lots of option on Horse health, trail riding maps and trackers, there is even an app that will send put an SOS if you get lost or hurt on the trail. All the apps are very affordable and available on apple and android devices.
Your Hosts today:
Heather (Canada) Ute ( India)
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Trail and milages trackers
- The great mystery every horse owner wants to know, How much does my horse weigh?
- Keeping track of your horses health records
- An app that alerts your pin point location in case of emergency
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
Please take a moment to check out Zambezi Horse Safaris Where you can ride beautiful horses along the banks of the Zambezi river while taking in views of Victoria falls. They offer rides for both novice and experienced riders ranging from half to full day options. Enjoy the flora and fauna while viewing stunning landscapes from the back of a horse.
- Search for answers with Horse side Vet Guide
- Looking for a way to track Horse Health Records
- Track mileage a great tool for distance riders
- Stay safe while you ride
- Real time GPS tracking and trail mapping.