On today’s episode Ute and Heather are answering your questions in another Q&A episode. Have you ever wanted to go on a day ride or even overnight ride with your horse? Then this is an episode you should listen to. The topics are how to tie or hobble your horse during breaks or overnight stays, portable electric fences and safety issues you should think about before setting out.
You asked them we’ve answered them
What to do when you are on a trail with your horse?
We answered all your questions about portable electric fences, tying your horse, high line tying and safety issues. A must-listen to any rider who plans to set out on a day ride or multiple day ride!
Burning Questions of fellow Equestrian Adventuresses
Join the tribe and ask your questions in our Equestrian Adventuresses Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of hobbling horses
- How do you tie a horse on a high line or picket line
- What is the advantage of ground tying
- Safety issues of tying horses
- Advantages and disadvantages of portable electric fences
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
This episode is sponsored by Cavago – The booking platform for horse lovers!
Finally the horse world is having their own booking platform for all things horsey! Whether it is a horse safari in Africa, a riding lesson in your city, a week-end getaway at a cozy horse lodge within driving distance or a homestay on a horse ranch in the mountains. Cavago has it all!
Join Cavago Social – the virtual event for all horse lovers taking place from 14th till 16th of November. Register now for free and meet and listen too horse trainers and personalities from all around the world. Additionally there will be a flash discount sale of well-known horse brands and chances to win exiting prizes.
- How to teach your horse hobbling
- Article about how to tie your horse on a high line
- Tips on how to tie your horse safely
- Lot’s of Information about tying your horse safely
- Video about Neck Collars for Horses
- Podcast Episode about going on a trail with your horse