In today’s podcast episode we talk about a couple of really useful electronic and non-electronic gadgets, every trail rider needs. From a helmet brim to battery packs we tell you which trail riding gadgets we like to take along on day or multiple day rides for safety and comfort. If you enjoy trail riding or are planning your next equestrian vacation, this is an episode you should not miss!
Travel Gadgets & Accessories for Trail Riders
- Helmet Brims for Riding Helmets to shade your face & neck
- Portable Battery Pack for your phone & camera
- Solar chargers for phones & electronic devises
- Leg Bag for storage
- USB Speaker for safety
- Endurance Stirrups for comfort
- Head lamps for camping out at night
- Camel Pack to keep you hydrated on a trail ride
For more tips, listen to our podcast!
On the Show today:
Ute (India) Heather (Canada)
Your Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast Hosts!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Our favourite gadgets on trail rides
- Electronic & non-electronic helpers
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
EQA Horse Riding in Every State and Country Guide
We just launched the 2021 edition of our Travel Guide Book for Equestrians!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book: Horse Riding in Every US State & Country Book
- Podcast Episode Saddle Bags & What to Pack for a Day Ride
- Podcast Episode about Long Distance Riding from Scotland to Cornwall
- Podcast Episode about Riding Helmets
- Helmet Brims for Horse Riders
- Make your Bicycle sound like a Horse!
- Horse Riding Essentials Packing List for equestrians and long distance rides
- EQA Online Shop