In today’s episode, I am talking with Jessica Black, Equestrian Adventuress and blogger who lived abroad for 16 years in different countries before returning to her native country, the USA. Abroad, she not only rode horses wherever she went but went into horse racing, became a jockey and horse trainer in Spain and pursued her passion after moving to Latin America together with her husband. We talk about life as an expat, how horses help you in finding friends and adjusting to different countries and societies and how it is like to return back to your home countries after having lived abroad for almost two decades.
Your Guest today:
Jessica Black (USA)
Equestrian Adventuress from the USA who lived abroad for 16 years, riding and racing horses.
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- How to find horses while living abroad
- Racing Horses in different countries
- Best things about life as an expat
- Reverse culture shock
- Living abroad and raising children
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
EQA Horse Riding in Every State and Country Guide
We just launched the 2021 edition of our Travel Guide Book for Equestrians!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book: Horse Riding in Every US State & Country Book
- Podcast Episode about Living Abroad and Working with Horses
- Article about Working with Horses Abroad
- Podcast Episode about the Kentucky Derby
- Podcast Destination Episode Spain
- Horse Riding in every country
- Equestrian tools and resources
- EQA Online Shop