In today’s episode Ute talks with Nina Sepp, bare-hoof trimmer and hoof technician from Germany. Nina tells us how to keep the hooves of our horses healthy and sound and what kind of alternatives are there to iron horse shoes which are better and more efficient for trail horses. Because at the end of the day, a horse is only as good as its hooves!
What are the important points in keeping your horse healthy and happy?
The Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast will bring you information and tips about improving your horse’s nutrition, health and well-being regularly by talking with experts in the fields who are happy to share their expertise with you.
Our Guest today:
Nina Sepp (Germany)
Barefoot trimmer, hoof technician and endurance rider, Nina Sepp is an expert on horse and hoof care.
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Riding horses barefoot
- Glue-on shoes
- Horse boots
- Duplos and other composite shoes
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
1000 Mile Challenge
Our team of Equestrian Adventuresses has been so energised and motivated by all the Speakers from our Award-Winning Podcast and Adventures on Horseback Workshop that we decided to created a “Ride 1,000 Miles Challenge” for you to forward your equestrian journey and have some adventures with your horse at home or wherever you are!
Join this challenge if:
- You have your own horse or have access to a horse / multiple horses you can ride for this challenge
- You Want to a solid, workable Plan to follow
- You Want a tribe to ride with “virtually” for support
- You have a green horse, an old horse, or anything in between!
- You Want to go further and try new things
- You Want to create an unshakeable bond with your horse unlike any other
- You Want to HAVE FUN, & more importantly, you want your horses to HAVE FUN!
- You’re looking to “spice things up” & step outside your comfort zone
- You WILL not focus on the destination, but on the JOURNEY
We just launched our lasted Travel Guide Book for Equestrians!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book: Horse Riding in Every US State & Country Book
Do you love to read or listen to horsey books and stories, then have a look at our EQA Book Series, now available as paperbacks, e-books, and audio books.
Packed with exciting true-life stories written by women from all around the world about their adventures they had with horses!
Follow a vet on her adventures in the Namibian Bush, an expat winning a show jumping medal in Italy, a British family with two toddlers crossing Patagonia on horseback or a German girl finding her dream horse on an Indian horse market.
- Podcast about Getting your Horse through the Cold Season
- Ride 1000 Miles Challenge
- Horse Riding in every country
- Equestrian tools and resources
- EQA Online Shop