Wild Horses, the American Mustang are a must-see for any horse-loving adventuresses. Travel with us today all around the USA while we search out the best places to see Wild Horses. From the Wild Horses that roam the badlands of North Dakota to the Chincoteague ponies of Assateague Island, we cover them all. We also learn about one of the most famous Wild horses in America. This stallion has called the Sand Wash Basin of Colorado home for the past 30 years. This legendary wild horse, living in the wilderness has made home a true warrior. This is an episode you won’t want to miss.
Do you have a story to tell? Or perhaps you know a special horse breed or horse culture or you have participated in an interesting sports or event? Feel free to contact us to become part of the Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast, the show for women who love horses, travel and adventure!
On the Show today:
Your Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast Host, horse rider, seasoned traveller and trail rider!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Sand Wash Basin and Picasso
- Chincoteague Ponies
- Virginia range in Nevada
- Onaqui Herd in Utah
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
1000 Mile Challenge
Our team of Equestrian Adventuresses has been so energised and motivated by all the Speakers from our Award-Winning Podcast and Adventures on Horseback Workshop that we decided to created a “Ride 1,000 Miles Challenge” for you to forward your equestrian journey and have some adventures with your horse at home or wherever you are!
Join this challenge if:
- You have your own horse or have access to a horse / multiple horses you can ride for this challenge
- You Want to a solid, workable Plan to follow
- You Want a tribe to ride with “virtually” for support
- You have a green horse, an old horse, or anything in between!
- You Want to go further and try new things
- You Want to create an unshakeable bond with your horse unlike any other
- You Want to HAVE FUN, & more importantly, you want your horses to HAVE FUN!
- You’re looking to “spice things up” & step outside your comfort zone
- You WILL not focus on the destination, but on the JOURNEY
EQA Horse Riding in Every State and Country Guide
We just launched the 2021 edition of our Travel Guide Book for Equestrians!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book: Horse Riding in Every US State & Country Book
- Wild Horses
- Chincoteague Ponies
- 1000 MILE ride Challenge
- Horse Riding in every Country
- EQUESTRIAN TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Horse Books For Adults and young Adults
- Equestrian Adventuresses YouTube Channel
- Horse Riding Essentials Packing List for equestrians and long distance rides
- EQA Online Shop