A bucket list is defined as a list of things to do before you die. I prefer to look at them as a wish or goal list of things I want to accomplish. A while back a survey was done in our Facebook group on adventuresses’ top bucket list destinations. They discuss everywhere from the south pacific all the way to the artic circle. Whether you want to gallop on a beach, ride in the mountains, compete in a hunt to ride a specific breed we cover them all. Is riding during the cherry blossom festival in Japan on your list or how about riding in the land of Ice and fire in Iceland. In today’s EQA #247 join Heather as she reviews the results and shares some of her top bucket list destinations.
Do you have a story to tell? Or perhaps you know a special horse breed or horse culture or you have participated in interesting sports or events? Feel free to contact us to become part of the Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast, the show for women who love horses, travel, and adventure!
On the Show today:
Your Host Heather (Canada)
Your Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast Host, horse rider, seasoned traveler, and trail rider!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Land of Ice and Fire
- Beach Gallops
- Cherry Blossom festival
- Safari ridng in Africa
- Destinations based on Breeds
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
Guided Audio Riding Lessons
Step-by-step riding instruction and fun exercises to do with your horse to spice up your rides. Listen and follow along to the guided audio riding instruction as you ride your horse and complete the different cross-training exercises. Also includes classroom theory and trouble-shooting tips and strategies as well as the chance for video evaluations, all without expensive coaching and trainer fees.
1000 Mile Challenge
Our team of Equestrian Adventuresses has been so energised and motivated by all the Speakers from our Award-Winning Podcast and Adventures on Horseback Workshop that we decided to created a “Ride 1,000 Miles Challenge” for you to forward your equestrian journey and have some adventures with your horse at home or wherever you are!
Join this challenge if:
- You have your own horse or have access to a horse / multiple horses you can ride for this challenge
- You Want to a solid, workable Plan to follow
- You Want a tribe to ride with “virtually” for support
- You have a green horse, an old horse, or anything in between!
- You Want to go further and try new things
- You Want to create an unshakeable bond with your horse unlike any other
- You Want to HAVE FUN, & more importantly, you want your horses to HAVE FUN!
- You’re looking to “spice things up” & step outside your comfort zone
- You WILL not focus on the destination, but on the JOURNEY
EQA Horse Riding in Every State and Country Guide
We just launched the 2021 edition of our Travel Guide Book for Equestrians!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book: Horse Riding in Every US State & Country Book
- The International Equestrian
- Horse Books For Adults and young Adults
- EQUESTRIAN TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Equestrian Adventuresses YouTube Channel
- Horse Riding Essentials Packing List for equestrians and long distance rides
- EQA Online Shop