Japan, land of the rising sun! Many have Japan on their bucket list as a destination to visit. Japan is a fascinating land of ancient culture, filled with a stunning landscape including active volcanoes and natural hot springs. In EQA # 250 join Heather and Ute as they share a history lesson on an amazing destination to visit. From riding at one of the oldest western riding ranches in Japan to perhaps trying your hand at mounted archery, they cover it all. We learn all about the Cherry blossom festival, and some great eats while you are there. ENJOY.
Our Hosts today:
Heather (Canada) Ute (India)
Your Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast Hosts and seasoned travellers & horse riders!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Samurai Ride
- Traditional Japanese food
- Cherry Blossom Festival
- Mounted Archery
- The lost breeds of Japan
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
1000 Mile Challenge
Our team of Equestrian Adventuresses has been so energised and motivated by all the Speakers from our Award-Winning Podcast and Adventures on Horseback Workshop that we decided to created a “Ride 1,000 Miles Challenge” for you to forward your equestrian journey and have some adventures with your horse at home or wherever you are!
Join this challenge if:
- You have your own horse or have access to a horse / multiple horses you can ride for this challenge
- You Want to a solid, workable Plan to follow
- You Want a tribe to ride with “virtually” for support
- You have a green horse, an old horse, or anything in between!
- You Want to go further and try new things
- You Want to create an unshakeable bond with your horse unlike any other
- You Want to HAVE FUN, & more importantly, you want your horses to HAVE FUN!
- You’re looking to “spice things up” & step outside your comfort zone
- You WILL not focus on the destination, but on the JOURNEY
We just launched our lasted Travel Guide Book for Equestrians!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book: Horse Riding in Every US State & Country Book
Do you love to read or listen to horsey books and stories, then have a look at our EQA Book Series, now available as paperbacks, e-books, and audio books.
Packed with exciting true-life stories written by women from all around the world about their adventures they had with horses!
Follow a vet on her adventures in the Namibian Bush, an expat winning a show jumping medal in Italy, a British family with two toddlers crossing Patagonia on horseback or a German girl finding her dream horse on an Indian horse market.
- Yabusame Mounted Archery
- Ride 1000 Miles Challenge
- Horse Riding in every country
- Equestrian tools and resources
- EQA Online Shop