Riding horses all over the world and getting paid to do it is a dream many of us have. Hebe Webber from Australia has achieved it and worked as a horse guide in different countries. Today she shares her experiences with us and also gives some tipps how to find jobs with horses abroad.
Subscribe to our horse podcast using Apple Podcasts or Android, and never miss an episode!
Your Guest today:
Hebe Webber (Australia)
Equestrian Adventuress from Australia who worked as a horse guide in different countries around the world.
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Studying horses at university
- Riding jobs with horses abroad
- Horse riding in South America
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
1000 Miles Challenge
Our team of Equestrian Adventuresses has been so energised and motivated by all the Speakers from our Award-Winning Podcast and Adventures on Horseback Workshop that we decided to created a “Ride 1,000 Miles Challenge” for you to forward your equestrian journey and have some adventures with your horse at home or wherever you are!
Join this challenge if:
- You have your own horse or have access to a horse / multiple horses you can ride for this challenge
- You Want to a solid, workable Plan to follow
- You Want a tribe to ride with “virtually” for support
- You have a green horse, an old horse, or anything in between!
- You Want to go further and try new things
- You Want to create an unshakeable bond with your horse unlike any other
- You Want to HAVE FUN, & more importantly, you want your horses to HAVE FUN!
- You’re looking to “spice things up” & step outside your comfort zone
- You WILL not focus on the destination, but on the JOURNEY
Also Check out our Latest Travel Guide Books for Equestrians!
We just launched our 2022 travel guide for Equestrian Adventuresses!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book:
Do you feel that we are missing out on an important topic? Or maybe you have an interesting story to tell? Contact Heather or Ute!
- Podcast Episode Working with Horses Around the World
- 1001 Miles Challenge
- Horse Caravan
- Equestrian tools and resources
- EQA Online Shop