We are looking for contributors!
If you have a cool equine adventures story to tell or want to write an article for us here are a few topics we are constantly on the lookout for:
- Featured Adventuress Interviews
- Short Stories
- Unique Destinations
- Responsible Tourism / Horse Charities Abroad Featured Articles
- Inspirational “Overcoming the Odds” Articles
- How To’s (Packing Lists, Educational Pieces etc.)
- Horses Around the World Features
- Anything Creative that is related to horses and travel or adventure for women!
- 2000 Words (roughly) and not more than 3500 words
- Professionally written pieces ONLY. We do not accept “blog-style” writing (for example, “I went here and then I did this and then that…” )
- Please check your spelling and grammar BEFORE submitting
- Due to the volume of requests, our editors can only help with minor feedback to improve your articles. If your article wasn’t accepted due to mistakes, feel free to re-write and correct them and submit your articles again.
- Photos to accompany the articles must be edited so that they are less than 1GB in size and are good quality, lighting and sharpness. Edited photos are accepted. Please include captions to your photos including location. Photos must not have persons faces which you do not have permission to share so please only submit photos to us which you own and have permission to use.
- Our articles have a certain “tone” which we like to capture. Please browse similar articles to that which you wish to submit to get a feel for the voice you should write your story or article.
All submissions will be considered, however not all can be accepted. If your article is accepted you will be asked to give ONE link to your website or social media account for us to post with your article. You will also be listed as an Author for the article. Regular contributors may get recognized as regular authors and will be asked for an avatar and short bio to include in our authors section.
“Thank you for wanting to contribute to Equestrian Adventuresses! We look forward to reading your future stories, posts and articles!” -CEO Krystal Kelly
All Submissions to be sent here: email@example.com