Christmas ideas, that every equestrian will want this year! That is what the topic of today’s show is all about. From stocking stuffers dream gifts, wants vs needs gifts, we cover them all, and maybe even throw in a candle that smells like accidental dismount. What’s on your Christmas idea list? do you circle items in the tack shop flyer? or leave subtle hints for your loved ones? A few suggestions that we share may include tickets, a gift certificate for a riding adventure, or maybe an online class or clinic. Make sure you have a listen to podcast #213 to hear all about our Christmas ideas.
Christmas shopping changes the thought from need to want. If we need something we buy it, Christmas is a time to put those dream items on our wish list or want list. A few ideas for equestrians might include Tickets for a horsey event, fair or competition. For the travelling adventuresses a gift certificate to their favourite tour operator for their next horsey adventure.
Christmas ideas – Horse gifts vs Equestrian gifts
Perhaps a new pair of riding gloves or a sparkly dressage whip will gain you lots of brownie points. you can never go wrong with a calendar or horse book. The best so far this year are the scented candles with scents such as bran mash to fly spray. If buying a gift for your 4 legged friend why not a new halter with a engraved name plate or a new bridle with an engraved name plate.
Heather (Canada) Ute ( Germany)
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Stocking stuffers
- Unicorn poop for the tub
- Candles that smell like fresh cut hay
- Needs vs wants when it comes to Christmas
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
1000 Mile Challenge
Our team of Equestrian Adventuresses have been so energized and motivated by all the Speakers from our Award-Winning Podcast and Adventures on Horseback Workshop that we created a “Ride 1,000 Miles Challenge” for you to HAVE FUN on Your Horse Journey. Remember… it’s not about the destination, it’s about the JOURNEY!
This Challenge IS for you IF –
- You have your own horse or have access to a horse / multiple horses you can ride for this challenge
- You Want to a solid, workable Plan to follow
- You Want a tribe to ride with “virtually” for support
- You have a green horse, an old horse, or anything in between!
- You Want to go further and try new things
- You Want to create an unshakeable bond with your horse unlike any other
- You Want to HAVE FUN, & more importantly, you want your horses to HAVE FUN!
- You’re looking to “spice things up” & step outside your comfort zone
- You WILL not focus on the destination, but on the JOURNEY
We just launched our lasted Travel Guide Book for Equestrians!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book: Horse Riding in Every US State & Country Book
Do you love to read or listen to horsey books and stories, then have a look at our EQA Book Series, now available as paperbacks, e-books, and audio books.
Packed with exciting true-life stories written by women from all around the world about their adventures they had with horses!
Follow a vet on her adventures in the Namibian Bush, an expat winning a show jumping medal in Italy, a British family with two toddlers crossing Patagonia on horseback or a German girl finding her dream horse on an Indian horse market.
- 1000 Mile Ride
- Around the world on 180 horses book 1
- Horse Riding in every country
- Equestrian tools and resources
- EQA Online Shop